We sincerely thank parents for choosing Ecokids kindergarten system for the care and education of their children. Please read carefully and follow the steps below to prepare your child for school:
1. Parents who wish to enroll their children at the Ecokids preschool will be welcomed at the Admissions Office of the school.
2. Parents complete the enrollment process at the Ecokids Office.
3. The admissions office will inform you of the schedule and the procedures needed to get your child to school.
4. Parents complete the enrollment process and submit the application to the Student Admissions Office at the same time and pay the prescribed fees before the child goes to school.
A copy of the birth certificate of the student;
Photocopy of immunization book
Photocopy of household registration
Photocopy of ID card or passport of father and mother;
Photo of student (2 photos 4x6);
Photo of designated baby carrier (1 photo 3x4)
All documents must be submitted to the school office before and on the day of enrollment. In order to ensure the best learning and living for the children at school, parents are advised to prepare the following items and bring them to the school on the day they start school:
- Clothes: Each child should have at least 2 sets of clean clothes to replace when necessary
- Backpack: Enough for children to carry their belongings when brought to the class
- Diapers if necessary.
** Note: Parents should write the child's name on all items to avoid missing items.
- Toys, books, stories or other items from home except for "Show and Tell." Ecokids classes will provide enough supplies and toys for the children.
- Do not let children wear valuable jewelry, small toys, etc.
You can download the "Application Form" here:
Link download: HO SO NHAP HOC ECOKIDS.docx
After downloading the Ecokids application, parents fill out the necessary information, attach the photos and submit it to the Admissions Office.
Address: R4B - GoldMark City - 136 Ho Tung Mau - Cau Giay - Hanoi